Once the Python Machine Learning Backend has been installed on the server, it is time to change the Moodle settings for better analytics.
Here are the steps.
- Log in to Moodle with Site administrator role.
- Navigate to “Site administration / Server / System paths”.
- Set Path to Python.
- Click on “Save changes” button.
Now we need to set the analytics on the main settings page. Unfortunately for every analytics model the settings need to be changed as well.
- Navigate to “Site administration / Analytics / Analytics settings”.
- Set Default predictions processor to Python machine learning backend.
- Navigate to “Site administration / Analytics / Analytics models”.
- Select “Edit” from the “Actions” dropdown menu for each model.
- Set Predictions processor to Python machine learning backend.
That’s all folks.
In the next Part the Tensorboard evaluation will be introduced.